Sublimation - Perfect for:
- Small to large print runs
- Light coloured polyester garments
- Full colour graphics
- Wrap around printing or all over graphics
Sublimation printing is a two part process. First the image is printed in full colour onto sublimation paper, from there it is applied to the garment in two ways. 1. Before the garment is made, to achieve a full wrap around image, or, 2. In spot format onto a finished garment. The image is tranferred to the garment using heat at around 200° in a heat press. The image is permanent and will not fade or crack as it dyes the image into the fabric.
- Full colour on small to large runs. Unlike screen printing, there is no need for separate screens and films, or a great deal of setup for sublimation. Though you may need to have us refine your artwork, the process is straightforward, and on smaller orders may prove less expensive overall than screen printing.
- Low minimum orders. We are more likely to be able to accommodate a smaller order when you sublimate, due to the reduced amount of setup needed to print your item.
- Individual customization. Because each garment is pressed separately from its own digitally printed dye sublimation sheet, with a little bit extra artwork time we are able to easily create individual names, numbers and even different graphics for each garment.
- Print feel. Sublimation is a gas that dyes the fabric, which means that prints are never heavy or thick feeling. The garment is unchanged by the process, except for the addition of your image.
- Durability. There is no cracking or peeling in a sublimated print, they last as long as the garment.
For more information on our screen printing services, contact us today. We will be happy to answer any queries you may have.